LOCATION: TACOMA, WA
DESCRIPTION: We are seeking a Senior Project Manager with 10+ years of engineering experience. Duties include structural engineering design and consulting focused on various market sectors including Water/Wastewater, Parks and Recreation, Municipal, Industrial, Commercial, Entertainment, Forensics, etc. Duties also include assigning, guiding, mentoring, overseeing and reviewing work as the Engineer of Record for Staff and/or PM level designers. Experience in diverse structural engineering materials and markets is desired.
- 10+ years of structural engineering experience
- Washington PE registration, SE desired but not required
- BS or MS in Structural or Civil engineering from an ABET accredited university
- Experience managing internal project teams and interacting with clients
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- A desire and aptitude to learn and collaborate in a team environment
- Strong technical skills, management organizational abilities, and work ethic
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel/Office Suite and Structural Engineering Software
- Autocad and/or Revit experience desired
- Public utility infrastructure experience desired
Why PSE? PSE is a single discipline structural engineering firm serving a wide variety of large and small clients on nearly all types of projects. From municipal to industrial, private to commercial, PSE has a wide range of project breadth and diversity. PSE’s principals alone have over 100 years of combined engineering expertise. We pride ourselves in gaining deep knowledge for how to successfully solve complex problems. Our motto is – Bring on the challenge! We’ve even been known to bring some magic to life at some of the world’s most renowned theme parks! While we pride ourselves in our technical abilities, at our core, our heart and soul lie in the people of PSE and our commitment to excellence.
As a member of PSE, you will be part of the exciting firm growth while supported by a technical staff of over 20 employees with professional licenses in over 40 states, as well as in house administrative and marketing resources. PSE has internal committees within the company geared towards improving the experience, efficiency, and competency of its employees. PSE’s environment provides its employees the ability to learn and grow their technical expertise through a wide range of projects, while also valuing work-life balance.
PSE provides a generous benefits package, competitive salary and comp time policy, a desirable location, hybrid work options, and a fun and casual office environment with a diverse variety of structural engineering projects.
PSE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Interested candidates please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com